CHADIS, the Child Health And Development Interactive System, allows you to communicate securely with your provider over the internet before your office visit.
You can use CHADIS on a computer, tablet, or mobile phone to:
- Complete your developmental milestones checklist at home
- Give us your child’s medical history and background
- Tell us about any problems or concerns you want to discuss
You should complete the CHADIS questionnaires before every well child check. All answers are completely confidential and cannot be viewed by anyone except your providers. Some of the questionnaires, like the developmental assessment, will be billed through your insurance company. If you think this will be an issue for you, please contact your insurance company before utilizing CHADIS.
Instructions to register and use CHADIS:
- Go to www.chadis.com
- Click the New User button (on the left side of the page)
- Enter our practice INVITATION CODE – 3018817995 (this is our office phone number)
- Enter your email address and make up a password
- Enter your child’s information
- Click GO to access Questionnaires
Your email address is your username. If you do not enter an email address, your username will be your firstname.lastname.
Thank you for registering and completing the CHADIS questionnaires. Using CHADIS helps us provide your child with the best care possible!