At Pediatric Care of Rockville, our physicians, nurses, and staff are committed to providing you with the highest quality healthcare possible.
Our practice offers:
- Board certified physicians and nurse practitioners with over 75 years of experience
- Well child care from birth through 21 years
- Same day acute visits Monday-Saturday
- Walk-in hours every weekday
- Fluoride varnish at 9 month and 18 month checkups.
- Nurse Advice Line
- After hours phone coverage 7 days a week for urgent issues, staffed by our providers
- On-site laboratory for rapid Strep/Mono/Flu testing, Urinalysis
- Pre-operative screening
- School/sports/camp physicals and forms
- Online access through the Patient Portal
- Two therapists: Licensed Clinical Social Worker and Licensed Clinical Psychologist
Medical Advice Line
During business hours, our nurses operate our advice line. As a parent you should use this line if you have a question regarding your child, or if you are uncertain whether you should bring your child into the office to be seen by one of our providers. Our nurses answer these calls regularly throughout the day.
Our team represents 35 years of nursing experience!
- Emily Rumbarger - BSN, Drexel University. EMT
- Lindsay Carter - RN, Howard Community College.
- Jackie Piatt - LPN, Hannah Harrison School of Nursing.
- Yesenia Segovia - MA, Everest Institute.
- Jonte’ Pajeaud-Thomas - LPN, Nunez Community College
- Naveeta George - RN, Penn State University
- Sophie Correia - MA, Sanz School
- Tanya Rafael - BSN, RN, Chamberlain University
- Michael Jones - Office Manager
- Jonathan Martinez - Administrative Clerk
- Nicole Smith - Billing Specialist
- Rashmi Bhatia - Administrative Clerk
Reading is essential for the development of a child’s mind at all ages. We have started an office library that you will see just next to our check-in desk. In order to maintain our library, we are looking for new and gently used books that your child has outgrown. Also, if you borrow a book, please remember to return it at your next visit. Happy Reading!!