At Pediatric Care of Rockville, our physicians, nurses, and staff are committed to providing you with the highest quality healthcare possible.
Our practice offers:
- Board certified physicians and nurse practitioners with over 75 years of experience
- Well child care from birth through 21 years
- Same day acute visits Monday-Saturday
- Walk-in hours 3 days per week, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday only
- Fluoride varnish
- Nurse Advice Line
- Ear Piercing
- After hours phone coverage 7 days a week for urgent issues, staffed by our providers
- On-site laboratory for rapid Strep/Mono/Flu testing, Urinalysis
- Pre-operative screening
- School/sports/camp physicals and forms
- Online access through the Patient Portal
Medical Advice Line
During business hours, our nurses operate our advice line. As a parent you should use this line if you have a question regarding your child, or if you are uncertain whether you should bring your child into the office to be seen by one of our providers. Our nurses answer these calls regularly throughout the day.
Our team represents 35 years of nursing experience!
- Emily Rumbarger - BSN, Drexel University. EMT
- Lindsay Carter - RN, Howard Community College.
- Jackie Piatt - LPN, Hannah Harrison School of Nursing.
- Yesenia Segovia - MA, Everest Institute.
- Corbin Lauda - LPN, U.S. Army
- Patricia Martos - LPN, Medical Learning Center
- Darious Moton - Administrative Clerk
- Michael Jones - Office Manager
- Carine Kimon - Billing Manager
- Bo Chen - Billing Specialist
- Bernadette Shea - Billing Specialist
- Jonathan Martinez - Administrative Clerk
- Erika Duff - Administrative Clerk
Reading is essential for the development of a child’s mind at all ages. We have started an office library that you will see just next to our check-in desk. In order to maintain our library, we are looking for new and gently used books that your child has outgrown. Also, if you borrow a book, please remember to return it at your next visit. Happy Reading!!
For your convenience, we now offer ear piercing. Our sterilized Medical Grade Titanium pierced earrings are designed to avoid metal allergies and skin sensitivity. We include after-care instructions and solution to ensure healthy piercing. The cost is $95 for the entire experience, including earrings and solution. Please call for an appointment. Learn more.